LovE mY faMiLy..DeY suPpOrT mE aLotZ..tHanKz t0 PaPa j0,MaMa JuJu, KaKaK NaNa, aBg eJa, 0deNg & LembeK.. thAnkZ fOr groWiN me uP tiS waY.. LoV ya'LL LotZ..!
DeaR jaded GaLfrenZ.. thaNkZ foR thE wonderful time iN poLy..! My JinZ empire.. AlwayS iN mY HearT n LovE ya’LL..! beloved CraP 5.. ya’LL Are my HappY piLLs..! tHe NinE! We fight n DuN QuiT! DeaR coAcH, i DUN waNNaBE aLonE iN thE riNg!
StiLL pLaY thE spoRt Dat i LoVe.. SilaT.. pLayiN FemaLe MatCh ‘B’ noW.. yeH.. tiS yr goNNabe mY last yr.. peRioD!!
Hey..! diNnay Here.. i GoT daT steRn LooK.. bT duN juDge A bOOk bY iTS CoveR.. loVe to SmiLe & laFF.. i CAn bE uR beST buDDy & i caN be uR woRst EneMy..
FiNaLLy! goT daT DiploMA iN iNterioR DesigN.. noMore SleepLess niTe.. noMore wasTin money.. nOmoRe oVerdoSe oF coffee oR rebuLL.. noMOre miSSin mY Bed.. NomoRe SkiPPin Trainin!
Doin PaRt time joB foR noW.. noWaY i waNNA be A designer Now coZ i Wanna FiTe foR SEA GamEs 2009! eduCator n pLAnneR foR noW..
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
If I had no more time
No more time left to be here
Was it everything that you were looking for?
If I couldn’t feel your touch
And no longer were you with me
I’d be wishing you were here
To be everything that I'd be looking for
I don’t wanna forget the present is a gift And I don’t wanna take for granted the time you may have here with me ‘Cause Lord only knows another day is not really guaranteed So every time you hold me Hold me like this is the last time
Every time you kiss me Kiss me like you’ll never see me again Every time you touch me Touch me like this is the last time Promise that you’ll love me Love me like you’ll never see me again Oh Oh Ohhhhh How many really know what love is? No you never will Do you know until you lose it
That it’s everything that we are looking for When I wake up in the morning You’re beside me I’m so thankful that I foundEverything that I been looking for I don’t wanna forget the present is a gift And I don’t wanna take for granted the time you may have here with me ‘Cause Lord only knows another day is not really guaranteed So everytime you hold me Hold me like this is the last time Every time you kiss me Kiss me like you’ll never see me again (can you do that for me baby) Every time you touch me (see we don’t really know) Touch me like this is the last time (see everyday we never know) Promise that you’ll love me (I want you to promise me) Love me like you’ll never see me again (like you’ll never see me again)
SHOUTBOX . just scream your heads off