LovE mY faMiLy..DeY suPpOrT mE aLotZ..tHanKz t0 PaPa j0,MaMa JuJu, KaKaK NaNa, aBg eJa, 0deNg & LembeK.. thAnkZ fOr groWiN me uP tiS waY.. LoV ya'LL LotZ..!
DeaR jaded GaLfrenZ.. thaNkZ foR thE wonderful time iN poLy..! My JinZ empire.. AlwayS iN mY HearT n LovE ya’LL..! beloved CraP 5.. ya’LL Are my HappY piLLs..! tHe NinE! We fight n DuN QuiT! DeaR coAcH, i DUN waNNaBE aLonE iN thE riNg!
StiLL pLaY thE spoRt Dat i LoVe.. SilaT.. pLayiN FemaLe MatCh ‘B’ noW.. yeH.. tiS yr goNNabe mY last yr.. peRioD!!
Hey..! diNnay Here.. i GoT daT steRn LooK.. bT duN juDge A bOOk bY iTS CoveR.. loVe to SmiLe & laFF.. i CAn bE uR beST buDDy & i caN be uR woRst EneMy..
FiNaLLy! goT daT DiploMA iN iNterioR DesigN.. noMore SleepLess niTe.. noMore wasTin money.. nOmoRe oVerdoSe oF coffee oR rebuLL.. noMOre miSSin mY Bed.. NomoRe SkiPPin Trainin!
Doin PaRt time joB foR noW.. noWaY i waNNA be A designer Now coZ i Wanna FiTe foR SEA GamEs 2009! eduCator n pLAnneR foR noW..
Friday, December 28, 2007
I woke up this morning you knowI had a shockerSee it finally hit me how muchI truly love yaStumbling out of bedI grabbed my phone and called yaBut you were MIA so I decidedto stay right herePicked up a pen beforeI knew I had itHand written letter to youwith some Vivaldi magicSee every love before thisI had was truly tragicThat's why i'm happy to sayHeyI think it's time yoube telling your boyfriendExactly what you and I've been doingTell him The EndDon't know how much moremore I can takeHey nows the time to be telling your boyfriendAbout all of the time we'r spendingTell him The endBaby hey hey hey heyNow running catching a cab'cause I just haveto see yaI tell the driver to drive likeit's gon' break his meter(I tell him don't stop)Before I go an furtureI gotta tell yaI ain't never acted quite like thisYou done a number on meI swear you'reeverything I ever wantedI've got so much love to giveyou don't understandNow i'm right outside your doorRode up forty floors gottahold you touch youIt's what you doYou're killing meI can feel there'ssomething differenrtHow you make me feel no accidentFelt you girlso pleasethis should come as no surpriseSomething you should knowCause it's killing meGirl are you listeningGo on and tell him'Cause I can't wait no more
SHOUTBOX . just scream your heads off